Sunday, June 17, 2012

Freeduck___

Jack is one of the most idiotic users of Stardoll. He's a fame whore on a dolly site meant for girl tweens. His outfit is one the most intriguing.



Ratings:


Yugiohbakura: 4/10 What is this? Some kind of punk fashion? Are you a fan of lady Gag-Gag? It looks like a fracking goth stripper. The shoes are just horrible. They look like they were put together by a 7 year old. Were you out of ideas or money? At least you know what to wear on Halloween now.

MeGustaKerry: 6/10 Iconic. Jack is always ready to share his weird fashion with the world. I for one thought this look was alright. I really hate the cross necklaces and the shirt. But the way he made the look work together looks nice! Kind of like a train wreck bride. I mean I kind of get what you were going for.... but who can blame me for not. I mean it's not as if I am Kasia.

6 comments:

  1. omfg hHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH help jack's outfit is perf satan will devour your souls!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shut up cian. ur like an ignorant teenager, no one cares about what you say

      Delete
    2. Cian? I thought your name was Sak this whole time O.O

      Delete
  2. @whoever the fuck wrote this; satan will devour your souls and i will summon the demons from hell to torture your psychologically

    @joshii; shut the fuck up BINDIS ARE NOT JUST FOR ASIAN BITCHES

    @buddywhatever; who the fuck is called sak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're incredibly ignorant. I never said non-Asians couldn't wear bindis. I meant that people apart of Indian culture only should. Anyways it doesn't matter. Bindis are a part of our religion and culture, but I guess you're too stupid to understand that.
      You guys don't realize it, but you're embarrassing yourself. lol.
      tee hee

      Delete
  3. Jack, you're the stupidest and ugliest thing I have ever met. You're vile in every way and I am sure one day when you realize you have NOTHING in life and you NEVER will you will feel bad. I honestly hate you. Get a fucking life.

    ReplyDelete